0

Moab Day ~ 2

Posted by Emma on 3:00 PM in
May 3. 2009

Yesterday was a blast that ended with a very nice surprise birthday party!!! Oh...that definitely made my day!! thanks to my friends!!
And i hoped today would just as fun and eventful as yesterday but it turned out sort of crappy. We went on a ride so called rafting.But unlike its name the ride was a slow boat ride that a couple would call romantic. But i'm not that type...I like adventure and getting wet! And this has been the most dry rafting that I've ever been on. Not a drop fell on me....( ok..i was exaggerating a bit). And the frustrating part no water on me( and i love to get wet) and a splash of water on my mom(she hates getting wet..). But that how eventful it was.....for me. And talk about this sloppy ride for 2 hours. The longest two hours of my life!!!
Although the ride was uneventful it made me hungry and we went out for pizza. And then was the drive back home...all sleepy and tired. Another four hours and home sweet home.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Travel Bug All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.